Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practices now offer a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly caring people, remain available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Please wear a face covering, For client clients who are exempt, please contact the practice in advance of visiting so we can work with you to access our services.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times both inside and outside the practice.
- On arrival, please let us know by knocking the door or calling the practice.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving the practice.
- Only one client per pet please – The number of people allowed into the practice at one time will be limited to one client to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Our reception teams will be protected behind the screens.
- Our teams may be wearing masks and visors
- We can take payments via remote payment links.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.