We are now seeking a receptionist to join our fantastic team of over 30 staff which include receptionists, nurses and vets across all four of our sites – Bushey, Hatch End, Northwood and Stanmore.
The purpose of this position is to serve as a member of the reception team providing an excellent service to our clients and visitors. This will include arranging appointments, keeping accurate records, various clerical duties related to animal patient care and treatment and helping to facilitate accurate communications between clients, veterinary surgeons, our nursing staff and client care manager.
The minimum requirement for the role will be at least 12 months experience in a busy customer facing role with excellent communication and telephone skills. You will also need to be confident in using IT packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience in a Veterinary environment is desirable but not essential.
- Multi-site Veterinary group with four practice located in Hatch end, Bushey, Northwood & Stanmore
- A high end first opinion practice which has been established in the local area for over 40 years
- We are also part of the wider Linnaeus Group owned by Mars Petcare which enables us to have direct access to some of the country’s leading consultants and referral centres.
Job Specifications / Salary / Benefits:
- Full-time / Part time Hours – 40/20 Hours a week, Monday – Friday
- Weekend shifts on a rota system
- Competitive salary
- Travel between the four branches
- Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday day off.
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- CPD allowance and in-house training
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Employee assistance programme