We are seeking an experienced RVN to join our fantastic team of over 30 staff which include receptionists, nurses and vets across all four of our sites – Bushey, Hatch End, Northwood and Stanmore.
The head nurse role is to assume a level of responsibility for the efficient running of the nurse team. This will include providing management, performance reviews, training and co-ordination for all relevant personnel. Working enthusiastically with your team will help you maintain a happy, efficient working environment whilst ensuring practice policies and group polices are adhered to at all times whilst providing outstanding patient and client care.
- Bushey location
- Established in the local area for over 40 years
- High-end first opinion practice
- A busy and thriving practice with a team of 2/3 Vets, 4 Receptionists and 2 Nurses.
Job Specifications / Salary / Benefits:
- Full-time, Permanent, 40 Hours a week, Monday – Friday
- Accommodation available if required
- Highly competitive salary
- Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday day off.
- RCVS fees paid.
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- CPD allowance and in-house training
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Employee assistance programme